Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Good Morning Thursday and a Reminder

Hi Everyone,

I hope all of you are having a great day.  It is beautiful here in Pennsylvania.  The sun is shining, the birds are singing and God is so good.  I am thankful today for all the many blessings that the Lord has bestowed upon me today and everyday.  He is has given me a wonderful husband, great children, precious grandchildren, a wonderful son-in-law and daughter-in-law.  My extended family is great.  I am blessed to live in a beautiful home and all of my needs are met.  He has given me health and happiness that can only come from the Lord Himself.  Praise the Lord.

Today I plan on mailing out one of the sway that I have been participating in.  It is the altered paint brush.  I will post pictures in a day or so.   Tonight is church and I will be working in the toddler nursery with the children.  They are so sweet.

In the evenings I am working on an embroidery project.  I purchased some receiving blankets yesterday and I want to personalize them for the baby girl so I am embroidering her name on each one.  We are all looking forward to her arrival.  She will be a great blessing to her Mom and Dad.  Her Dad is one of the pastors from our church.  He is now pastor of a church that needed a pastor because their pastor is on longer there.  However he and his wife still attend some of the events at our church and they will always be a part of our church.

Well I am going to close for now.  Don't forget to leave a comment if you are a member of my blog and if you are not a member please become a member and leave a comment so that your name can be enter into the giveaway I am having.  See the one post from last week for all the the details.

Love and Hugs,
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment