Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Good Morning Wednesday

Hi Everyone,

Just thought I would send out a post to let everyone know that My Mom is going home today.  She is very happy.  After all there is no place like home.  She sounded good.  I could only talk to her a minute because the nurse was in her room doing her final paper work for her release.  Praise the Lord, God is good.  I will talk to her later after she is home and settled in.

Today Jim and I will be out an about for a little while.  We have some shopping to do, not much.  We have to pick up some plastic bins to transport the prayer favors to church.  I also want to look at the thrift store for spoons and other utensils for an upcoming altered tableware swap.  You ought to see some of the great creations the other swappers have come up with.  Jimmy will have dinner with us tonight and then we will all meet his wife up at church for Bible study tonight.

Tomorrow I will be packing up the prayer favors and then Friday I will be taking them to church for the first part of the Ladies Conference.  Hopefully I will get some pictures of these little creations to post here on my blog so that all of you can see what they look like.

By next week I will have one or both of my altered paint brushes done and will be doing a video and taking pictures of them and posting them as well.

Well I am going to close for now.  All of you have a super great day.

Hugs,
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment