Monday, April 8, 2013

Good Morning Monday

Hi Everyone,
 
Good morning to all of you.  I hope you had a great weekend filled with many blessings from the Lord.  I just Praise the Lord for a new day and a new week.  I pray that the Lord will use me this week.

Today I will be working on the last of the prayer favors for this coming weekend's Ladies Conference.  These little flower pot pin  cushions are cute.  I have a larger one in my craft room that I made about a year ago  and I use it for my stick pins.  Sometimes I will make extra stick pins that can be used at another time so I stick them in my flower pot pin cushion.

Once they are complete I have many other crafts to work on.  A few swaps and I have an idea for a mixed media canvas.  I also want to make a sign for my YouTube channel.   Other peoples sign which are totally cute which I have seen on YouTube, so I decided to make one for me.

 My craft room is still a work in progress.  I did a slideshow last night (a brief one, 39 seconds) and it is on my YouTube channel.  It was easier than I thought because I had never done a slideshow before.   Maybe in the future I will do another one, I am thinking of doing my kitchen, one of my favorite rooms.

Well I am going to close for now.  Let me know about your day.

Hugs,
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment