Sunday, April 7, 2013

Sunday Evening

Hi Everyone,

It is Sunday evening and Jim and I are getting ready to just relax, watch tv and spend the evening together.  We are old tv show buffs and right now we are watching the old Hawaii 5-0.  We have all of the seasons except the 12th which is the last and we are hoping to get it soon.  We also have the complete series Combat, Columbo, several of the seasons of Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea and all of the original Star Trek.  This is also the time for Jim to have is homemade popcorn.

Tomorrow I will be doing the push to get the prayer favors done for our Ladies Conference this Friday and Saturday.  I have enjoyed making them.  This was my way of serving the Lord.

Well I better close for now.  I want to thank all of my blogger friends for being there and reading my blogs.  I would truly appreciate your comments and I would also love to have you become one of the members of this blog and also my kitchen blog.

Hugs,
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment